What is it about quotes that people love? Perhaps they are the little gems of wisdom that are condensed into potent shots of targeted inspiration that gives us motivation when we need it the most. Or, maybe they provide comfort during a period of our lives that help us to see hope and know that we are not alone.
The words so artfully crafted in popular quotes can hone into our emotions making us feel more powerful when we are weak, give humor to life’s follies, and may even help us to see life in a different way. The reasons why we like and share our favorite quotes are infinitely endless.
Those who follow our Life Traveled In Stilettos Facebook page, know that we try our best to provide you with weekly doses of inspiration, empowerment, and, on occasion, give a little humor to lighten your day. If you’re not following us, you should. Simply click on the “follow us on FB” icon at the bottom of our webpage. To thank our loyal followers I’ve put together a list of “Top 10” quotes that ranked as our most all-time engaging posts according to our followers.
1. “Confidence didn’t come easy. I was afraid at first. Afraid of what people would say if I failed. But mostly I was afraid of what my life would be like if I didn’t try. I needed to live while I was still alive.” Quote by Paulette Klein for LifeTraveledInStilettos.
2. “Humble enough to know I’m not better than anyone, wise enough to know that I’m different from the rest.”
3.” You were made to sparkle and never let anyone tell you otherwise.” Quote by Life Traveled In Stilettos.
4. “The first step to getting what you want in life is having the courage to get rid of what you don’t want in your life.”
5. “Never look back. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she wouldn’t have become a princess.”
6. “I’m fully aware that I’m a rare breed of woman.”
7. ” I am not a one in a million kind of girl, I am a once in a lifetime woman.”
8. “There is no force more powerful than a woman with determination.”
9. “Life is like a pair of Stilettos. Before you can walk gracefully, you need practice, patience, and balance.” Quote by Paulette Klein for LifeTraveledInStilittos.
10. “I’m just a girl who believed that she could make her own life sparkle, and so I did.” Quote by Paulette Klein for LifeTraveledInStillettos.
If you’ve loved any of these popular quotes, let us know by leaving a comment below. And, as always spread the love by “Liking”, “Sharing”, and “Tweeting” this article. If you’re not currently following Life Traveled In Stilettos on social media, simply click on the icons under the “Follow Us” banner at the bottom of our page.